CURRENT Available Positions:
As the face of Team O’Neil the world’s premier rally driving school, our instructors are held to the highest standards of competency and professionalism.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including accurate grammar, punctuation, and document preparation.
- Must be a resourceful, self-motivated, and highly organized professional with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines as required.
- Adaptability, dependability, and attendance is a must.
- Capability to perform any task given while maintaining the ability to multi task.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Background in racing is not required.
- Applicants who currently reside in closer proximity to the school are preferred.
Must be able to operate two foot pedals simultaneously while driving a manual transmission. Required to carry over 50lbs 100 meters at a time. Also have no physical issues that might be exacerbated in an automobile accident. Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and listen.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have basic understanding of how vehicles work.
- Must be able to think and speak clearly in high stress situations.
- All instructor positions fulfill at least two roles within the school. Applicants must be prepared to complete other non-instructing tasks.
- Must be equipped to function in all weather conditions and be prepared to be outside for extended periods in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to work in a high risk environment.
- Must remain poised at all times.
- Must be able to drive to and from work on time in all conditions.
Wages dependent on your current skill level and qualifications
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please send a complete resume and cover letter to [email protected]
About Team O’Neil Rally School
For the past 23 years Team O’Neil Rally School located in Dalton, NH has offered a variety of driving courses, including rally driving, winter safe driving, drift driving, off-road and security courses for individuals, private companies, and government agencies. Courses offer educational and recreational experiences appropriate for all abilities. The headquarters sits on 585 acres of mountainous terrain with over 6 miles of stage rally roads, and miles of four-wheel drive trails. For more information visit teamoneil.com.