Team O’Neil semi-private training sessions are ideal for groups and families of 2-4 students. Curriculum and course length can be customized to satisfy a variety of needs:
- Professionals and families who want an intimate instructional and/or recreational environment
- Anyone who may have health concerns and prefers to avoid group environments
- Students who have completed the 5-Day Rally School aiming to further develop, refresh and refine specific skills
- Drivers looking to master specific techniques for other forms of Motorsports competition such as road racing, baja/desert racing, TSD rallies, dirt oval racing and more.
- Those with limited time who cannot attend a 5-Day Rally School
We work with you in advance of your visit to ensure your training is tailored specifically to the skills you’re looking to develop. You will have a 2 to 1 student/instructor ratio. For those new to loose surface driving, this training offers the opportunity to progress more quickly than our standard group setting. As your groups proves you have mastered specific techniques in a safe manner, our instructors will progress with your training at a pace to match your group’s ability level.
Cost for Semi Private Training is $2,500/day/student.
As these are bespoke courses, please contact us to set up your Semi Private Training here at Team O’Neil. (603)-444-4488 or [email protected].