Team O’Neil COVID-19 Safety Policies and Information
Based on CDC and State Guidelines
Since the beginning of the pandemic Team O’Neil has taken every possible precaution to ensure the safety of our students and team members. As of May 24, 2021 we are no longer requiring the use of masks in our classrooms and cars.
- Whenever possible, any classroom sessions will be conducted with students and instructors at least 6 ft. apart.
- Whenever deemed safe and possible, vehicles will have windows open during training.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property.
- Our local Level 3 trauma center hospital is fully open to the public and is able to care for someone, if an injury were to occur.
- We reserve the right to change or add any additional restrictions to protect both students and staff.